Constant climate chamber HPP
Memmert's constant climate chamber is tailored to environmental simulation, material testing and stability testing in accordance with the ICH guidelines.
Touch, turn & go! Easy and intuitive operation with the unique Memmert ControlCOCKPIT and software AtmoCONTROL.
Beautiful and functional. Memmert stainless steel is scratch resistant, hygienic, robust and ever-lasting.
Memmert appliances are equipped with state of the art interfaces for programming and communication.
Safety of users and chamber loads: electronic temperature monitoring system, mechanical temperature limiter as well as an integrated auto-diagnostic system.
Supply of spare parts, maintenance, repair, commissioning, IQ/OQ/PQ qualification, trainings and software instruction.
High-precision stability testing
- Temperature range up to +70 °C
- 7 model sizes (108 to 2140 litres volume)
- 1 model variant: TwinDISPLAY
- digitally controlled active humidification and dehumidification up to 90%
- double doors as standard: prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature, and at the same time an optimal view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors (size 2200 three leaves)
Energy efficient Peltier technology saves money in the long term
Most stability tests are performed at a temperature close to the ambient temperature. Here, the impressive economy of the heating and cooling concept with Peltier elements can be seen, already proven thousands of times in Memmert appliances. Over the course of a test run lasting several months, energy savings of up to 90 % can be achieved. Because it runs so quietly, the constant climate chamber is ideal not only for environment simulation and long-term material tests, but also for breeding insects, zebra fish and reptiles.
Optional illumination unit for constant climate chamber HPP
If you select the light module option, you can also use this uniquely precise climate chamber for applications such as seed germination, plant cultivation or breeding of zebra fish or insects, especially Drosophila breeding, under a constant climate and under daylight conditions. As an alternative, you can choose cold white light (6,500 Kelvin) or a combination of cold white and warm white light (2,700 Kelvin), dimmable in steps of 1%.
A Memmert constant climate offers unique advantages
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- temperature and humidity ramps programmable via AtmoCONTROL software
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Peltier heating and cooling concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and software AtmoCONTROL
- 3 years guarantee worldwide
Standard units are safety-approved and bear the test marks